• Vice Magazine’s Motherboard came out to Brooklyn to shoot me talking about game design and showing off an early prototype for Sixteen Tons.
• A whole bunch of little videos about different aspects of game design as part of the Critical Path project.
• Hilarious video review of my strategy board game Quantum by the clever folks at Shut Up & Sit Down.
• In this PBS mini-doc about game personalities in NYC, I join Jesper Juul, Leigh Alexander, and Sayed Salahuddin as a talking head talking about games.
• The Submarine Channel, a Netherlands-based video site, produced this short in which I talk about the “Ludic Century” in which we’re all now living.
• Kill Screen's Michelle Ehrhardt on the Waiting Rooms installation by Nathalie Pozzi and myself at the Rubin Museum of Art.
• Wonderful in-depth article in the New York Times by Chris Suellentrop about a class I taught with Bennett Foddy at the NYU Game Center.
• Vice Magazine's Creators Project piece about the Starry Heavens project that Nathalie Pozzi and I installed at the Smithsonian American Art Museum.
• A lovely interview with Christy Dena for the Australian poetry journal Cordite.
• Interview with Nathalie Pozzi and myself for the French design festival D-Days on the occasion of our Flatlands project. (in French)
• A profile focusing on SiSSYFiGHT 2000 with Michael Brown for Polygon.
• A few of the many reviews of Local No. 12's The Metagame: Wired, Boing Boing, Hyperallergic, and my favorite, on the blisteringly smart Shut Up & Sit Down.
• For her NY Times Habitats column, Connie Rosenblum put together this portrait of Nathalie Pozzi, me, and our apartment.
• New Yorker writer Blake Eskin penned this wonderful write-up of his playtest experience of Starry Heavens.
• This extended interview in Paste Magazine by Cassandra Khaw delves into my game-making childhood and evolution from “artist” to “designer.”
• Kirk Hamilton wrote this great piece in Kotaku about the Metagame, including an instructional video.
• I was thrilled to be featured in this episode of my favorite podcast, 99% Invisible, about the design of Monopoly.
• An episode of Amy Jo Kim's Getting2Alpha podcast about the game design process.
• In this episode of Another Castle, I talk with Charles Pratt and Noah Sasso about why game design is meaningful.
• I chat and debate about the concept of emergence with Ryan Sturm and Geoff Englestein on this episode of the Ludology podcast.
• Wes Williams and Spencer Wilson and I spent an episode of their podcast Core Elements discussing game design and its relationship to culture.
• Jeff Rubin, of the Jeff Rubin Jeff Rubin podcast, chatted with me for an episode about the NYU Game Center’s approach to teaching game design.
• Games are not good for you! - a Keynote lecture at the 2013 Games for Change Festival in New York City.
• Presentation with Nathalie Pozzi from 2012 at the Science Museum in Dublin about our work together.
• Two talks from the Goethe Institute's 2014 PLAYSTORMING conference in Krakow: a keynote in which I question the "Ludic Century" idea put forward by a certain "Eric Zimmerman" and a short panel talk about why games should NOT aspire to the status of art.
• A conversation with the amazing Bernie DeKoven at the 2013 Independent Games Festival.
• Video from a streaming Game Design workshop at General Assembly in New York City.